Let's recap Fleet Controls and Workflow:
Visit the linked articles in our Help Center to learn more:
- Configure your apparatus and checklists to get started using your Fleet Controls.
- If you'd like, you can import a pre-made checklist from the Checklist Library and associate it with an apparatus. You can always customize the Check Steps to meet your needs.
- Configure Notifications to alert department members when checks are due or past-due.
- Set up Work Order triggers so they will be automatically generated when a check step fails. You can customize the workflow and monitor repair time and cost in the Tickets tab.
- Utilize the Service Toggle when an apparatus needs to be taken out of service or to manage unit locations across your department.
- Manage preventative maintenance with Service Reminders.
- Performing checks is quick and easy from your desktop or mobile device.
- Visit the Fleet Summary area to get a quick overview of all open Work Orders as well as upcoming and overdue checks
- For more detailed reporting, visit the Dashboards tab.