The checklist library includes a sampling of real apparatus and equipment checklists used by departments. Browse these pre-made options before creating checklists of your own. You may find a list similar to what your department checks and save yourself time in the checklist-building process.
How to Import a Checklist from the Library
- Navigate to the left menu and select Checklist Library.
- Toggle between the Apparatus and Equipment sections.
- Filter based on type of check you are looking for.
- Click the Preview button to view the fields contained in the checklist.
- To select a checklist, click Import.
- Choose an apparatus to associate the checklist with and click Import.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to associate a checklist with multiple apparatuses.
How to Edit an Imported Checklist
- Navigate to the apparatus you selected to associate the checklist with.
- In the Checklist row, select Edit.
- Use the dropdown to select the checklist you would like to edit.
- Click the icons in the menu next to each category to Add a Check Step, Edit the category name, Copy the category, Delete the category, or Open the list of Check Steps within within the Category.
- Click a Check Step to edit the name or click the X to delete it.
Remember, you can add, delete or edit as many Categories and Check Steps as you would like so that the imported checklists meet the needs of your departments.