Events and touch points throughout Halligan will record events in an equipment items log. All Log entries contain the following information:
- Date - when the action took place
- Personnel - who took the action
- Location Type - One of Store Room, Apparatus, or Personnel
- Location - The location the equipment was when the action occurred
- Notes - details on what the action was
Here are the events that will cause a log entry to be created.
Whenever you assign an equipment item a log event is recorded. See more about assigning equipment here
You can reference equipment items in an apparatus check. This is useful for taking inventory of all the equipment on a truck. You can add equipment to an apparatus check with the Equipment Check Step
Users can take equipment in and out of service and leave a comment when they do it that will show up in the item log.